Personal data we may collect from you European Freeze Dry may collect the following data about you:
- Information provided by you through our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting samples or submitting a contact form.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you send us personal information which identifies you via email, we may keep your email and email address
How we use your data
- to update our records
- to compile information relating to your interest in our products and services and make recommendations about goods and services and other areas that may interest you
- to provide you with information about our products and services which may interest you. If you are working for an existing customer or supplier, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous interest to you. If you are a new person contacting us, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. You can opt-out of such notifications by emailing your request to email@example.com
- we may analyse your data to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information
Disclosure of your data
- where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you do not wish to hear about promotional materials etc, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. If you wish to change your mailing preferences or opt-out of specific marketing communications sent from European Freeze Dry, you may notify us via our Contact us form on www.europeanfreezedry.com. Alternatively, you may contact us on +44 (0)1772 654441. It may take up to 10 days for the changes to come into effect.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If you would like to request a copy of your personal data under the Act or have any other related queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data. If you wish to update your personal data, please send an email to: email@example.com. Please note that it will take up to 10 days for the changes to come into effect.
If you have any questions or concerns at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reviewed: 23rd May 2018